The texts below are my own and should not be used elsewhere without my consent, however feel free to copy and use the photos since I have no idea who they belong to. 

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Egg Diaries - Day 9

Just me and Eddie left, all the others were brutalized by the hairy hand. It's dark now which means we're safe but it won't be long before he wakes up. We glance nervously at the pepperoni, his case is as bad as ours. Every morning the hand grabs him but I guess he puts up a good fight since he manages to return to the fridge even though some of his parts are cut off. A sudden flash of light blinds me, the door opens and the stench of the hand fills the refrigerator as it reaches out to grab the wailing pepperoni. Eddie looks at me with tears in his sleepless eyes. I don't know what to say to him, maybe it's better off to be taken now instead of waiting for another day in distress. Before I can even mutter a word of farewell the shadow of the hand descends upon our white and innocent shells. Fear of a horrible death immobilizes us while we stare at our hairy arch nemesis. It grabs Eddie by his head and lifts him with an unmatchable force, the last thing I see before the darkness descends is the frightened expression on Eddie's face. I'm alone now, it's going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment