The texts below are my own and should not be used elsewhere without my consent, however feel free to copy and use the photos since I have no idea who they belong to. 

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Asylum (Part II)

December 7th, Alyce entered the canteen with Mr. Howard. They seemed to be in a heated discussion although the crux of the conversation was unknown to me. Alyce talked to many other patients in the canteen today, I could only guess the gist of what was said through the casual and relaxed gestures of the speakers. Alyce was patrolling the room, asking other people how they were doing and what was new. She spoke with Lindsey, the girl who kept singing by herself all day long, and actually managed to stifle her for a short time. She even spoke to some of the staff, who seemed quite enchanted by her disarming smile and deep blue eyes. It was hard to tell but I could spot make-up on her face, which is quite unusual for patients. What struck me as odd was how she kept staring at the camera, even while conversing with others. She also scribbled on her papers again, I think she might be writing a journal or a memoir of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment