The texts below are my own and should not be used elsewhere without my consent, however feel free to copy and use the photos since I have no idea who they belong to. 

Sunday 4 April 2010

Egg Diaries - Day 6


We've been sitting here for days now. Our numbers are dwindling and the cold is starting to get on my nerves. We didn't really know where the others had gone, every morning a huge hairy hand would open the fridge, grab two of us and we'd never see them again. Just yesterday the fat bloke left the fridge door wide open and we finally witnessed the awful truth.I watched in horror as he smashed two of our boys against the side of a frying pan and spilled their insides all over the place. I couldn't help but flinch as he mercilessly fried their organs and ate them right in front of our eyes. Some of us were screaming in fear while the others were choking with disgust as we watched the massacre take place. All hope is lost.

1 comment: